A new business network is taking shape for North Somerset businesses interested in sustainability and themes such as social impact, ethical conduct, climate change and other environmental issues.
The North Somerset Sustainable Business Network is an open, grassroots community of local businesses that:
- Raises awareness and knowledge of sustainable and ethical business practices in the region
- Provides peer support for business owners committed to sustainable and ethical business practices
- Acts as a forum for local businesses to discuss sustainability and business ethics, and to learn and grow together
- Strengthens the local economy by making businesses more resilient, responsible and regenerative
- Wants to establish North Somerset as a hub of profitable, green and ethical businesses
While the network is primarily focussed on small businesses, all are welcome, from sole traders to the region’s largest employers.
Register your email address below to get updates about the network.